Weekly Meeting Call for Agenda (2015-01-13)

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Mon Jan 12 15:52:42 UTC 2015

What do we want to discuss this week? I'll be late to the meeting, due
to a conflict at the beginning. Would one of the other WG members mind
running the meetbot this week, please?

I'd like to talk a bit more about the database server, but I'm not sure
I'll be adequately prepared for that tomorrow. Other topics?

I think we need to figure out exactly what Changes we're going to file
for F22 since the Change deadline is coming up on the 20th. We also need
to divide up the work of filling those out.