Agenda for Server SIG weekly meeting (2015-01-20)

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Tue Jan 20 14:58:04 UTC 2015

I don't have anything for the agenda this week and I unfortunately have
a conflict that came up this morning. If the rest of you want to hold
the meeting, go right ahead. I'll leave my status here:

I submitted two Change pages related to Fedora Server:

* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/CockpitDomainController
I'll be working with the Cockpit team to get a graphical setup for the
Domain Controller Role landed in F22.

* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/DatabaseServerRole
I've made a good bit of progress on this in the last week. If anyone is
interested in reviewing my work-in-progress or helping, I have pushed my
current work to https://github.com/sgallagher/rolekit/tree/database (the
'database' branch, if you clone the repository)

I'll be submitting some of the groundwork patches today to
http://reviewboard-fedoraserver.rhcloud.com for review, so feel free to
create an account there and help with that.