Requesting help with the cloud flyer for F22

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 16:23:59 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-06-02 at 16:50 +0100, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> Thanks for that. I'll just use the text from there for the time being
> and come back.

I went through the text there. It isn't too user friendly, and since I
don't know what any of this does, I can't modify it much to fit a user
facing flyer. Could anyone do this please? It needs to be "marketing
speak" since this is what users will see at events and so on.

This is what it looks like at the moment (two sections still to be
filled)

https://ankursinha.fedorapeople.org/fedora-flyer-server/fedora-flyer
-server.pdf

--