Agenda for Server SIG Weekly Meeting (2015-06-09)

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Tue Jun 9 12:03:18 UTC 2015

Two important items today:

 1) Review of changes for the PRD
 2) Decision on Change Proposals to file

I'm still working on my proposed changes to the PRD; I'll provide a
link with the diff at the start of the meeting.

For the Change Proposals, it looks like we have resources committed
for:
 * Cockpit GUI for Domain Controller Role
 * Containerized Server Roles
 * ABI Break Detection

We don't have a commitment of delivery, but have someone working on:
 * FreeIPA Replica Role
 * Stable API Documentation

We have no one who has stepped up to try to implement the File Sharing
Server Role, so this is probably going to be deferred unless someone
takes it on. I'd still like for us to find some volunteers to work on
the plumbing work so we can deliver this for Fedora 24.