Hardware support on Fedora Server DVD

Dan Mossor danofsatx at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 17:26:32 UTC 2015

On 06/12/2015 10:10 AM, Simo Sorce wrote:
> [...]
I suggest creating a "server-wifi-support" comps group to be made
visible/available in the extra packages spoke of anaconda. The standard
hardware-support comp group that contains the wifi drivers for the other
products also contain a few things we don't want/need, such as:

gpsd
iscan-firmware
isight-firmware-tools
libifp