[Review Requested] Database Server Role

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Fri Mar 20 19:08:15 UTC 2015

I've put together what I hope are the final set of patches we need for
the Database Server Role in Fedora 22 Beta. There are three of them,
reviewable at http://reviewboard-fedoraserver.rhcloud.com/dashboard/

The first implements multiple-instance support for databases. It does
this by tying all of the instances together with systemd so that they
start or stop together.

The second makes a minor change to the mandatory options, allowing the
consumer to simply skip choosing a name for the database owner.

The last implements the decommissioning step.

I'd appreciate a review as soon as possible so I can make any needed
changes before the Beta Freeze (so really, I only have next week to do
so).

Thanks in advance.

p.s. If anyone is wants to help with the review and is unfamiliar with
Review Board, have a look at
https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/2.0/users/reviews/reviewing-diffs/
 (and don't forget to "Publish" your review, otherwise I'll never see
it).