[Testing Needed] rolekit-0.3.0-1.fc22
sgallagh at redhat.com
Thu Mar 26 18:24:20 UTC 2015
Defying even my own expectations, we've released rolekit 0.3.0 today
with full multiple-instancing support. I'd really like for this to end
up in the Fedora 22 Beta which freezes on Tuesday morning, so if
anyone who is willing can please download the Fedora 22 Server TC5
that will be available in a few hours, update to rolekit-0.3.0 and try
it out, that would be a big help.
Some things to test:
== Database Server Role ==
* Install the first instance from a mostly pristine Server install.
* Install additional instance
* Install some instances with the default owner, others with a custom
* Decommission them in random order.
* Ensure that they can be reached over TCP/IP sockets
== Domain Controller Role ==
No obvious regressions. This is unlikely, since we didn't touch the
Domain Controller role code and made only minor tweaks to the common
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 181 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the server