Fedora 23 Server: Fate of i686?

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Fri May 8 15:49:54 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Actually, the way I had envisioned it involved creating containers from Dockerfiles directly (so we can take advantage of the latest updates at the time of creation and so that they can be generated without access to an external network, so long as they have access to dnf). So I suppose with this in mind, we probably could support these containers in Fedora Server on each of the available architectures, provided someone is willing to build docker for i686.