self-introduction

Franklin Wang franklinwang21st at yahoo.com.au
Mon May 18 02:33:45 UTC 2015

Good, to be professional

On Thursday, 14 May 2015, 21:23, Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh at redhat.com> wrote:
On Thu, 2015-05-14 at 09:02 -0400, Ramesh Basukala wrote:

> Hello Friends,
>
> My name is Ramesh Basukala. I am currently employed at Dartmouth
> College, Hanover, NH as a Linux Systems administrator. I have been
> using Fedora from its initial release on my workstation, laptop and
> servers I manage. I started using Linux from 2002. I use
> perl/python/bash for daily system administration job and develop
> tools. I worked on various web development projects using various
> tools/programming languages like php, jsp, html, css, javascript to
> name few. I am always looking forward on contributing open source
> community. I am excited to be part of fedora server community.

Welcome, Ramesh! The Fedora Server community looks forward to working
with you.

Is there anything in particular that you are interested in working on?
Also, I'd like to note that the Fedora Project has recently embarked on
a University Outreach program where we would like to get more involved
with University staff and students to promote Fedora in higher
education. Is that something that you would be interested in working
with us on?