Soliciting Agenda for Weekly Server SIG Agenda (2015-11-10)

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Tue Nov 10 11:34:04 UTC 2015

What do we want to discuss today, folks?
I think we should have a follow-up on the Cockpit criteria discussion. Additionally, I think it would be good to select a subcommittee to work with the Cloud SIG to work on our plans in that space. Lastly, I want to open a new topic: Should the Server SIG be responsible for the "minimal" environment group in comps.xml? Technically, it is available on the Server install media, so we should decide if that makes sense for us to own in an official capacity. Many people already assume that we do, but as of right now, minimal installs report themselves as non-productized installations.