[F24 Criteria Change] Cockpit Release Criteria

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Tue Nov 10 17:58:42 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

Just a quick follow-up on this -

On 11/05/2015 11:10 AM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> So we talked about this at the meeting yesterday [1] and I committed to
> writing a draft that reflected what came out of that discussion.

So we voted on this in the meeting today; with some slight language
additions (to point out only issues we have control of can be blockers;
workarounds for issues in 3rd party code can be freeze exceptions only.)

I added it to the final release criteria for server in f24 here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_24_Final_Release_Criteria#Server_Product_requirements

~m