Some analysis on the size of the minimal and Server installs of Fedora 23

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Tue Nov 17 23:36:09 UTC 2015

DW> Could you confirm what NetworkManager-* packages are installed on
DW> F23 server?

On my custom install (which just lists the packages I need in my
kickstart file) I have:

NetworkManager-glib-1.0.6-8.fc22.x86_64
NetworkManager-1.0.6-8.fc22.x86_64
NetworkManager-libnm-1.0.6-8.fc22.x86_64
NetworkManager-config-connectivity-fedora-1.0.6-8.fc22.x86_64
NetworkManager-tui-1.0.6-8.fc22.x86_64

I didn't realize the connectivity-fedora thing had snuck in there; I
certainly didn't ask for it so it must be part of a default group.
Nothing depends upon it so I'll have to exclude it manually.

 - J<