WG voting seat withdrawal

Truong Anh Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Thu Oct 15 02:07:34 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

I am writing this email to express that I would like to withdraw
my voting seat in Server WG.

Because I have been quite busy recently by day job and also I
would like to give more opportunities to more active people (I
see there are a couple of people just nominated to WG voting
seats) who can push Fedora Server go faster in the future.

I will be still around to contribute to Fedora Server as a
non-voting member.

Thank you all, especially ones who come up with me from the
beginning days of the Server WG.

Good luck and hope to see you again and again :)

Rgds,
Tuan