f23 final release annoucement

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 23 19:00:59 UTC 2015

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 04:12:49PM -0400, Stephen Gallagher wrote:
> "Linux service management made simple."?

Thanks. I went ahead and integrated this stuff into the wiki page.

> I'm not really coming up with a lot of great material for this
> release, honestly. There's a fair amount of good work, but not a lot
> of it is user-visible.

This is why you're supposed to name stuff after you make it, not
before. :) If I were doing this in retrospect, and had Total Naming
Control, I've called the previous release Fedora 21.1, and this 21.2.

Next release is going to be big, though. :)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>