Agenda for Server SIG weekly meeting (2015-09-01)

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Tue Sep 1 12:34:58 UTC 2015

Welcome to September, folks!

We have the following items that need attention this week:

 * Providing a list of blocking (and non-blocking) media
 * Deciding on our NTP story for Fedora 23+

For the former, I'm going to propose the following so we can hopefully
just vote to approve and move on to the tougher topic:

== Blocking for F23 ==
 * x86_64 Server DVD ISO
 * x86_64 Server netinstall ISO
 * i686 Server DVD ISO
 * i686 Server netinstall ISO
 * armv7hl (aka armhfp) sda disk image

== Blocking for F24 ==
 * x86_64 Server DVD ISO
 * x86_64 Server netinstall ISO
 * armv7hl (aka
armhfp) sda disk image

I also propose that (as discussed in the weekly meeting on 2015-08-18), we will not produce i686 install media as part of the Server SIG output. If it gets produced as a side-effect of the releng process, it should not be shipped to end-users (in the sense of being shipped to mirrors or linked on the getfedora.org website).