Agenda item proposal -- Explore the possibilities of SCAP for the benefits of Fedora Server WG (whole Fedora)

Jan Lieskovsky jlieskov at redhat.com
Fri Sep 18 12:30:11 UTC 2015

Hello folks,

  (not sure this is the expected way how to propose a new meeting agenda item
for some of the future WG meetings. If not, kindly point me to the right way.
Thanks).

  Would like to propose item -- explore the possibilities of SCAP for the
  benefits of Fedora Server WG

  Purpose of the meeting:
  * we would like to introduce the SCAP Security Guide project / OpenSCAP ecosystem
    to the WG (the set of packages we are currently working at),
  * issues (related with functionality provided by the WG) we see
    right now when developing SCAP content,
  * proposal for possible cooperation -- in order to be able to enhance
    the list of rules applicable for the Server product, we would like to:
    * hear Fedora Server WG expectations on the content,
    * share our expectations on the content && get feedback on them,
    * maybe set up a way for more close cooperation

  Our expectation is to present short slides (introduce SCAP to the WG,
  what's already done, what we would like to implemented yet, would like
  to hear your feedback on those, and areas where we need input from the
  WG in order to progress better / more quickly [mainly related with which
  tasks to prioritize etc.]).

Thank you && Regards, Jan.
--
Jan iankko Lieskovsky / Red Hat Security Technologies Team