[Fedora-spins] [spin-kickstarts] #12: revert @input-methods from base kickstart file since other required changes did not land in time

spin-kickstarts trac at fedorahosted.org
Mon Nov 3 04:06:28 UTC 2008

#12: revert @input-methods from base kickstart file since other required changes
did not land in time
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  petersen          |       Owner:
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  new
Component:  fedora-live-base  |    Keywords:
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 I failed to commit the majority of my input-methods cleanup patch in time
 for the F-10 branch so would like to simply revert the change below from
 fedora-live-base.ks and continue using fedora-livecd-desktop-default.ks
 for the default F10 spin as has been done through the whole devel cycle.

 Patch to be reverted: http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/spin-
 kickstarts.git/F-10?p=spin-
 kickstarts.git;a=commit;h=bd870f59d70eacb0362462976444381a7924f067

 The alternative would be to touch nearly all the other local and flavours
 of spins to adjust the listing/filtering of input-methods, as on the
 master branch, but I don't think this is desirable any more after the
 devel freeze.

 (The complete input-methods patch has since been applied to master branch
 so I agree with Jeroen we should drop fedora-livecd-desktop-default.ks for
 f11.  For f11 input-method handling should be much improved.)

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/spin-kickstarts/ticket/12>
spin-kickstarts <https://fedorahosted.org/spin-kickstarts/>