[Fedora-spins] Submission of 'Fedora' install spin kickstart

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Thu Oct 9 09:15:17 UTC 2008

Jesse Keating wrote:
> It's about time we move the kickstart file that generates the 'Fedora'
> install spin to the spin-kickstarts repo.  I didn't go through the step
> of de-branding it, because it already has approval to be Fedora branded.
>
> Spin Concept:
>   General purpose installable / upgradable OS, covers desktop
> (Gnome/KDE), development, and server uses.
>
> Kickstart:
>   Attached.

Cheers!

We do not have voting nailed down right now, but this gets a +1 from me.

For others on this list, note the new "%packages --default"
comps.xml-driven package selection, which right now includes the
following groups:

[jmeeuwen at ghandalf scripts]$ ./find-default-groups.py -c
../conf/conf.d/revisor-rawhide-i386.conf
Default groups:
  -> office
  -> admin-tools
  -> editors