[Fedora-spins] Spins for snapshot1

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Oct 10 23:21:38 UTC 2008

I've built a number of spins for snapshot 1, just the livecd ones thus
far because they are smaller.  Not sure which ones we should spend
resources on putting on the torrent server for the weekly snapshots.

Current isos and output can be found at
http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/Snapshot-1/Live/

Please don't abuse this server much with downloading the isos, as it's
not mirrored.  I'd be interested to know what all spins you folks think
we should see in the snapshot.  On the "Fedora" side we're just putting
up Live and Live-KDE.  The install spin has issues with anaconda and
won't make snapshot1.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!