[Fedora-spins] Spins for snapshot1

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 10 23:53:22 UTC 2008

Jesse Keating wrote:
> I've built a number of spins for snapshot 1, just the livecd ones thus
> far because they are smaller.  Not sure which ones we should spend
> resources on putting on the torrent server for the weekly snapshots.
>
> Current isos and output can be found at
> http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/Snapshot-1/Live/
>
> Please don't abuse this server much with downloading the isos, as it's
> not mirrored.  I'd be interested to know what all spins you folks think
> we should see in the snapshot.

I would like to see Xfce spin included. Though, there hasn't been much
changes in Xfce itself, we are tweaking some settings and default
programs which can be of high impact. Frequently, changes in *other*
rawhide bits causes issues and it would be useful to get more iterative
testing.

Games spin - not required.

Rahul