[Fedora-spins] Withdrawing the Sugar Spin

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Wed Feb 11 05:41:59 UTC 2009

Hi everybody,

I'd like to announce the retraction of the Sugar Spin [1] for F11 (and
other releases). It's development won't be ceased, but merged into
SugarLabs 'Sugar on a Stick' project [2], since we don't want to confuse
our users with having various, almost identical version around.

Because of that, the fedora-livecd-sugar.ks, as well as the images being
hosted right now, can and will be removed soonish.

If you've any questions, please feel free to direct them to me or the
Sugar Development mailing list.

Thanks,
--Sebastian

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Sugar_Spin