[Fedora-spins] Deadlines for Fedora 11 spins ?

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Fri Feb 20 02:16:17 UTC 2009

Feature freeze is coming soon on 2009-03-03.  At that date I think we
said all spins had to have spins pages submitted and approved or they
wait for Fedora 12.

So far, we don't have any that I can tell looking at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Spins_Fedora_11

I haven't seen any minutes from the meeting on Monday, February 16,
2009, so I'm not sure if any of the spins in
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Spins_Ready_For_SIG were
approved for the Fedora 11 or not.

The only other spin waiting for my review is here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AOS_Spin but the ISO names say Fedora-10
so I added a comment to the discussion page and put it back to to
Category:Incomplete_Spin.

John