[Fedora-spins] Need a new Wrangler

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Mon Jun 22 16:55:05 UTC 2009

Hi,

I volunteered to serve as the temporary "spins wrangler" for Fedora 11.
    I will not be able to serve in this capacity for Fedora 12 so I am
no longer watching the spins categories for pages that need to be
reviewed.  Anyone interested in the spins process should consider
volunteering to take this on.

This would be a great topic to discuss at the upcoming FUDCon as well as
spending time finalizing some of the unfinished documents and processes
around spins.  I'd be glad to participate remotely to make this handover
go smoothly.

John