[Fedora-spins] Spins SIG & Wrangling

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Jun 24 15:44:48 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 12:11:28 +0200,
  Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip at kanarip.com> wrote:
> I hereby want to welcome our new Spins Wrangler, Bert Desmet.
>
> That is, if everyone agrees with him taking on this task (please send +1's).

I don't know Bert, but if you think he can do the job and he wants to, that's
good enough for me.

Are we going to need to adjust meeting times so that he can make them?

P.S. I had set up a tentative agenda for the next scheduled meeting. I wanted
to start using the links to meetings from the Spins SIG meeting page to
include agenda's for upcoming meetings, and to include a summary after the
meetings.