[Fedora-spins] Spins SIG (sort of) Meeting 2009-10-05

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 17:38:46 UTC 2009

On Mon, Oct 05, 2009 at 05:17:59PM -0500, Bruno Wolff III wrote:

>     * ChitleshGoorah asked about spin pages, which brought up the
>     	new spins pages that spin owners will be asked to work
>     	on. Probably there will be contact from mizmo next week.

I would recommend that spin owners take a look at the current mockups
and use them as a template to prepare some content.  In other words,
for an area that shows a description of the spin, write a description
of your spin.  That way when Mo Duffy or someone with Websites
contacts you, you'll be ready to go.