[Fedora-spins] I need content for your spin's webpage- by Fri Oct 16

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Oct 20 17:25:27 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-10-20 at 10:54 -0400, David Huff wrote:
> So two questions:
> - Will the AOS make F12?

I'm willing to ship it as part of F12, but given the lack of notice that
it was missing I'd really re-think it as an "official spin" for F13.

> - What needs to change to make rel-eng life easier so this does not
> happen again?

It would be nice if it used the same compose tool and configuration file
setup that the rest of the spins use, so that it can fall into the
script that composes everything else.  I understand if that's not
possible, it just makes my life harder then.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!