[Fedora-spins] Today's (non) meeting

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Tue Sep 8 09:38:42 UTC 2009

On 09/07/2009 11:35 PM, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> It was pretty dead today in IRC. I assume this is Labor Day related.
> I wanted to report that I committed the QA Test Day spin ks file and
> made a spin page for it that the wrangler can review. So I held a
> short meeting with myself to get that logged with the meetbot.

I'm sorry I had a service window which... took a little longer then
expected. I should have let you guys know but I forgot being preoccupied
and all that.

> I wasn't completely sure if some stuff was needed because this spin isn't
> being fully produced at releases. I'd be interesting in getting feedback
> about that before or at the next meeting.

In %post, the script says:

==
# Add gnome-terminal shortcut to desktop
cp /usr/share/applications/gnome-terminal.desktop /etc/skel/Desktop
==

but, afaics, /etc/skel/Desktop/ does not exist at that point, right?

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip