[Fedora-spins] kickstart help

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 09:48:53 UTC 2010

hi,

I'm trying to use a kickstart file to automate the installation of F13
on a headless machine (no monitor, no keyboard, no mouse, all there is a
CPU). I created a kickstart with the help of system-config-kickstart,
and added it to a F13i386 dvd using powerIso. I placed this ks.cfg in
(1) the top dir of the iso, and (2) in the isolinux dir (I made two
different isos and tried them on a VM). Is there anything more I need to
do?

Since the machine has no keyboard or anything, I need the process to be
*fully* automated.

If there's another way of doing this, please let me know. I've posted to
this list since I'm currently working with kickstarts and spins use most
kickstarts in my knowledge. If there's another list more apt for this
question, please point me to it.
--
Thanks!
Regards,