[Fedora-spins] Board SWG questions for Spins SIG

Matt Domsch matt at domsch.com
Mon Feb 15 03:53:52 UTC 2010

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 09:14:27PM -0600, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 20:46:30 -0600,
>   Matt Domsch <matt at domsch.com> wrote:
> >
> > Your responses to these questions would be appreciated.  Fellow Board
> > member Colin Walters and I have agreed to poll the Spins SIG and
> > report back to the Strategic Working Group and the Board as a whole.
>
> We can probably take this up at our Monday meeting.
>
> But I would like it clarified if you are looking for a consensus response
> from the SIG or if you are soliciting individual responses from the Spin
> owners?

I would hope there would be consensus from the SIG as a whole, but
could fully believe there not to be.  I'd like the SIG to respond, but
to also note, where consensus is not achieved what those differences
are.

If individual members would care to respond on the spins@ list, I
think that would be an appropriate vehicle for coming to consensus.