[Fedora-spins] Board SWG questions for Spins SIG

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat Feb 20 17:02:11 UTC 2010

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 20:46:30 -0600,
  Matt Domsch <matt at domsch.com> wrote:

> Board-level Question:
> Can Spins/SIGS or Fedora remixes change the code enough to meet their
> goals?

One thing that would be useful to have a few of the games packages split
out. There are two cases for this, bundles where I only want select games
from the bundle (e.g. mahjong from kdegames-minimal) and games that are
very large where have a demo with a scenario or two would allow me to
showcase the game without tying up too much space on the image.
I haven't bugged people about this too much as I have other areas for
improvement on the games spin and other things Fedora related, that I
don't have time to help make that happen and it's a low priority.
Still it might serve as an example of a case where packaging needs are
different for a specific spin than Fedora as a whole.