[Fedora-spins] Effect of Maemo and Moblin merge?

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 23:43:11 UTC 2010

Hi All,

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 4:29 PM, Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:

> Is there going to be any important effect on the moblin spin for F13 due
> to this change?

I'm still on holidays with out a constant net connection but just to follow
up on this further. I don't see this really affecting the Moblin spin.
AFAICT the release is still planned for about when it was before. There will
likely a number of package renames that I'll need help with. From the
reading I've done it doesn't look like much is going to change from the
netbook side of things in the short term.... other than lots of package
renames.

Peter