[Fedora-spins] livecd-creator failed

Julian Aloofi julian.fedoralists at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 26 16:56:13 UTC 2010

Am 26.02.2010 17:29, schrieb Danishka Navin:
> I was trying to build my livecd but it giving following error
> http://fpaste.org/tueY/

I have encountered this error myself several times now, and I also know
that others had it as well (at least two reported cases on IRC).
This seems to be some mysterious livecd-creator bug that is floating
around since F11 now (at least as far as I know).

I haven't bothered reporting it yet, because it is in fact almost
impossible to reproduce. Rebooting and a rm -rf / on the tempdir you
chose should generally solve the problem (if you're lucky…)