[Fedora-spins] meeting

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Jan 11 08:04:59 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jan 09, 2010 at 13:02:22 +0100,
  Bert Desmet <biertie at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> hi,
>
> Can we please have a meeting again this Monday?
> We'll have some work to do ;)
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Spins_Ready_For_SIG

Just in case I have something come up at work and don't end up making it
at all. I have two FYI things to mention that can just as easily be done here.

I moved the games spin to ready for wrangler. About the only change I think
I may make to the spin is to add chess. (Barring some included package
getting dropped for licensing issues.)

The lmza + squashfs feature isn't going to happen for F13. I still hope to
get the new squashfs tools in F13 and the patches for the kernel may also
make it in. This won't happen soon enough that I want to make changes to
livecd-creator for F13. I plan on doing some private testing just to see
how stuff works, but making that change in F13 after beta would seem like
a bad idea even if it wasn't announced as a feature.