[Fedora-spins] mini.ks

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 21:37:26 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 9:26 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>wrote:

> I recall seeing that David Huff (?) was working on a mini.ks that will
> become the basis for a couple spins.  How's that going?  Does the
> Spins SIG expect that to be ready for feature freeze next week?

I believe that would be my fedora-mini-base.ks and its liked from the Moblin
feature page. It does need some updating and cleanup but it is usable and
was approved by the spins SIG. I'm not going to have time to fix it all up
this week (I'm moving house, flying out to Australia and work is hell to top
that off!) but its on my list to hopefully have it their by Alpha release.
The sugar and design spin are using it as well. I'm liaising with Sebastian
as well.

Cheers,
Peter