[Fedora-spins] mini.ks

David Huff dhuff at redhat.com
Fri Jan 22 21:44:58 UTC 2010

On 01/22/2010 04:27 PM, Glen Gray wrote:
> And are these purely related to live spins or will it also affect the likes of the fedora-aos ?
>
> On 22 Jan 2010, at 21:26, Paul W. Frields wrote:
>
>> I recall seeing that David Huff (?) was working on a mini.ks that will
>> become the basis for a couple spins.  How's that going?  Does the
>> Spins SIG expect that to be ready for feature freeze next week?

My goal was to rebate the fedora AOS to use this fedora-mini.ks and fix
any issues that I run into while doing this.  I was also going to test
other spins that use this and make sure its one mini.ks that works for
all of these.

I made some progress this week and will have ever thing wrapped up my
the spin meeting on MON.

Currently there are no plans to have the other spins use this.

-D