[Fedora-spins] firstaidkit-plugins-all and fedora-live-base.ks

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jan 25 21:29:40 UTC 2010

Today in our meeting (that is still going on) it was brought up that
we should push for having firstaidkit-plugins-all for all spins in
order to help users who find themselves between a rock and a hard
spot.

15:20 < lmacken> fedora-live-base.ks:#firstaidkit-plugin-all

It was then noticed that it is simply commented out in the kickstart,
which begs the question: why?

Just a curiosity as to why and if we could move to have it uncommented?

-AdamM

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com