[Fedora-spins] firstaidkit-plugins-all and fedora-live-base.ks

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 23:08:18 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 4:34 PM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>
> From the discussion from later on to do with deps what does the
> firstaidkit-plugin-xserver and firstaidkit-gui pull in. Is it possible to
> have a -cli package which pulls in just the cli based firstaidkit stuff for
> -base and then the proposed desktop-base pull in -all because that will have
> X?
<snip>

I'm open to the idea of that, I just think it would be nice to
showcase the firstaidkit stuff across the board. I don't entirely know
off the top of my head if it is in fact possible but I imagine it
could be done as it appears that those would just be metapackages
(which kind of annoys me but I'll get over it).

-AdamM

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com