[Fedora-spins] Fedora Ro Spin State?

Adrian adrian.joian at fedoraproject.ro
Thu Jan 28 08:45:31 UTC 2010

Hi,

This been said I conclude that the spin can only live in git or l10n, so
I'll end the pursuit for the full live image. But I'll continue the
documentation task on how to build a live localized iso. The
documentation will be available on our community site in an easy to
read/implement format for which we'll offer support.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
Adrian

--