[Fedora-spins] Fedora 14 Schedule Reminder

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Jul 12 19:00:11 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 11:12:12 -0700,
  John Poelstra <poelstra at redhat.com> wrote:
> Start       End         Name
> Tue 13-Jul  Tue 13-Jul  Custom Spins Submission Deadline
> Tue 27-Jul  Tue 27-Jul  Spins Freeze--All Fedora 14 Spins Identified

Just to report on how this is going, I am not expecting that all Spin owners
will have properly set there spins to Ready For Wrangler by tomorrow. However,
we have heard from all but one spin owner from the last release, and I will
be in an IRC meeting (on a different topic) with the last owner and will
collect their intentions there. I expect that we will make the All Spins
Identified milestone.

We currently have no new spins officially proposed for F14, which will
make the review easier to do. There are a few in development, but the only one
that might be proposed is Dan's, but it depends on some changes that we aren't
sure we want to do and we haven't been able to get a good technical review of
the changes done. So it probably isn't going to happen for F14. (I am not
sure if he wants an ISO or just to have the ks file in the ks package.)

The big issue is going to be owners doing sign off for the GA release. Based
on the slowness of response, I will be very pleasantly surprised if all of
the owners complete the sign off.