[Fedora-spins] Spins SIG meetings

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 14:18:33 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 02, 2010 at 01:15:40PM -0500, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> As part of trying to resurrect our meetings, I have modified the way the
> meeting page was used. When I initially joined it was a list of upcoming
> meeting links pointing to where meeting notes where going to be put.
> This really didn't work very well and with meetbot isn't really needed.
> Instead I have it as a location for outstanding agenda items. I have added
> some things already and hopefully we'll get to talk about some of the
> more important ones.
>
> Others should feel free to add items that need to be taken up by the SIG.
>
> The next meeting will be Monday June 7th at 2100 UTC (5pm EST). On the agenda
> is picking a new meeting time. So the next meeting afterwards may be at a
> different time.
>
> Hopefully we can get back to productive weekly meetings.

Bruno, you might want to try something like http://whenisgood.net to
set up a meeting matrix.  It saves a lot of time in back-and-forth
conversation about potential times, since people can give their
answers on that site in about 30 seconds.  Then all you, the
organizer, have to do is visit the results link to find the best times
for the most people and pick among them.