[Fedora-spins] Repos in kickstart files

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Jun 3 16:07:48 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jun 03, 2010 at 13:49:47 +0200,
  Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip at kanarip.com> wrote:
> Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> > I have updated the ks files in the master branch to enable the rawhide repo
> > instead of the release repo for ks files that specified repos.
> > This will need to change around when F-14 branches.
> >
> > I also updated ks files in the F-13 branch to enable updates as well as
> > release repos as people rebuilding spins should pull from updates now.
> >
> > I still need to rebuild the package and get it pushed to F-13 updates-
> testing.
> >
> Do you need somebody to do that?

I'd prefer to do it myself as long as no one thinks it needs to be done

I want to document the process in detail so anyone can do it.
I would like the install to use sym links where they are used in the git repo.
(Currently multiple copies are installed.)
I want to double check how the list of ks files to install is done to see
if that needs to manually get checked every update.