[Fedora-spins] Creating a new Distro based on fedora

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 7 14:51:21 UTC 2010

Am 07.06.2010 09:39, schrieb narendra sisodiya:
> I want to create new fedora 13 based distro and here is my requirement
>
> * Based should be fedora 13
> * Want to remove some packages
> * Want to add lots of packages (you can view on schoolos.org
> <http://schoolos.org>)
> * Changing all artwork like - logos, wallpaper, bootscreen, grub
screen etc

there is/was? a  Fedora Spin that is related to school and education
inside the Fedora Project
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Education_Spin

if you want to add Packages which can not work in the Fedora
Repositories for certain reasons and different branding you can do that
along

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Remix#Can_a_Fedora_Remix_have_a_different_branding.3F

here is a quick way of changing the branding
http://julianaloofi.wordpress.com/2009/07/28/create-your-own-system-branding/

> http://narendrasisodiya.com

under construction? :P

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688