[Fedora-spins] Co-maintaining the Design Suite

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Jun 29 13:21:24 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 12:48:40 +0300,
  P Papadeas <ppapadeas at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am happy to announce that I am willing to take over the maintaining
> of the Design Suite [2] from Sebastian [3] (due to his lack of time).
>
> Sebastian was kind enough to offer me any help and advise needed to
> complete this task and stand on my own.
> I am in contact with him to make sure I have all the knowledge needed.

The next thing up is updating the spin page according to the recurring
spins process (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Spins_Recurring_Releases).

Also note that the kickstart location should have been switched once it was
in the git repository. Outside locations are used for new spins initially,
but after they accepted the link should be to the actual kickstart file.