[Fedora-spins] Continuing Spins for F14

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Jun 30 14:07:51 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 08:53:28 -0500,
  Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:

> Neither. Apparently 13 was released without it, so it shouldn't be added
> there. It shouldn't be added to 14 yet as it needs trademark approval plus
> review for F14. To get the latter to happen it should be marked as in
> development until you are ready to have the Wrangler review it for F14.

I was wrong about it not being officially released. So it should be in
the category for F13. (Which somebody already changed.) Probably approval was
given but the category wasn't changed. I'll want to review this at the next
spins meeting to make sure it was done.

It still needs to be added to spins in development, as documented in the
recurring spins process. You should take care of that yourself. Preferrably
before Monday so that someone else doesn't end up having to do it.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Rebuilding_Spins_Packages