[Fedora-spins] Spins talking points

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu May 6 00:27:32 UTC 2010

On Wed, May 05, 2010 at 11:18:05AM -0500, Adam Miller wrote:
>      On May 5, 2010 9:24 AM, "Paul W. Frields" <[1]stickster at gmail.com>
>      wrote:
>
>      On Fri, Apr 09, 2010 at 08:33:21AM -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
>      > I saw a couple places where spin ...
>
>      I wanted to thank the spin owners who have spent some time beefing up
>      these pages -- and also Mel Chua, Michelle Kim, and a number of other
>      folks who have created banners, text, and templates for these spins.
>
>      It seems to me that we could improve our process for getting these
>      done if we tracked spin sites in our schedule somehow. �That doesn't
>      guarantee that other teams will automatically provide people-power for
>      making the necessary content, but it would at least give the spin
>      owners and SIG a way to know when they need to more urgently ask for
>      help, before the eleventh hour. �Would this be helpful?
>
>    I think it would be extremely helpful and a welcome change.
>
>    -AdamM (from Android )

Awesome!  So to get things started, I need the Spins group to lay out
a few milestones that are important.  You can start with the F-13
schedule, and just a few items that you would like to see happen next
cycle, pretending that F-13 is the next cycle.  That will help us
figure out how to lay those items into the F-14 cycle.

You could start with the design items above, and you could easily
include some other milestones that you think are important.  Feel free
to toss them around here on the list and once you have something you
guys like, we can get John Poelstra to help us figure out how to
integrate them into the schedule files.