[Fedora-spins] Please make sure your spins are in working order!

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon May 10 21:22:34 UTC 2010

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 10:36:05AM -0700, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-05-10 at 01:14 +0200, Sebastian Dziallas wrote:
> > >
> > > Moblin and Sugar seem to be in reasonable form at the moment. Been
> > > doing testing of both over the last couple of days. All current known
> > > issues have fixes filtering through to the images now.
> > >
> > > As a side note does anyone happen to know how to set a gtk theme from
> > > command like?
> > >
> > > Peter
> >
> > Sorry for the late notice here.
> >
> > Some heavy testing by both Peter and me have brought a couple of
> > issues in the Moblin Spin and Sugar on a Stick to the surface. While
> > these don't render the spins entirely unusable, the recent commits to
> > the spin-kickstarts git repo would enhance the usability highly
> > (Moblin) and remove an previously prominent application that's broken
> > after a system lib update (upstream has been notified).
> >
> > It'd be really awesome if we could get these last-minute changes into
> > the builds. Is there anything I can do to help make that happen?
> >
> > --Sebastian
>
> There have been a number of commits over the weekend, which kind of
> sucks.  One of the commits was even to live-base, which means respinning
> everything already produced.  I need to look into that change and see
> what it's doing and whether we should take it or not.

http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=spin-kickstarts.git;a=commitdiff;h=e1d0f02c0d5d96149ddfbbbf4e4eaa60aa6f7a9c

I think that's the only commit for fedora-live-base.ks.  Looks to be
fixing GConf keys for gnome-packagekit.  Just figured I'd save someone
a few minutes finding it.  I know there are others listed but this is
the only thing that touched the live-base in the last week+.