[Fedora-spins] MIA spins

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu May 27 22:07:33 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 4:27 PM, Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
> On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 08:44:50 +0100,
>  Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> What I would like is a much better defined spin process. I've been
>> involved in the spin process for 2 releases now, managed to miss the
>> boat with F-12 because there was no where on the spin process and no
>> prior announcements to cut off dates. I actually made it in with 2
>> spins this process (maintain moblin, co-maintain sugar on a stick) but
>> it was certainly not without issues.
>
> Peter, are you interested in leading the Spins SIG? There are a few of us
> that don't want to lead the team but are willing to help. In the past we
> have volunteered to do needed tasks and I think you could expect us to
> continue doing so going forward.

Its something I would consider but its something that I don't believe
I will have the time to dedicate to properly in the next release
cycle. I've just moved to a more senior core infrastructure role in my
current company and have a massive schedule over the next 6 months or
so. Depending on how that all settles out and if no one is willing to
step up to the plate I may re-consider it for the F-15 release cycle.
I might also have more of a clue about the process by then :-P

Peter