[Fedora-spins] Robotics Spin

Tim Niemueller tim at niemueller.de
Tue Nov 16 17:26:24 UTC 2010

On 16.11.2010 11:56, Bruno Wolff III wrote:

> I'll take a look at the page when I move the other ones from F14 to F15.

Thanks.

> Were you thinking of having Fedora publish the ISO or just the ks file?
> (The usage seems seems small for publishing the ISO.)

We want to publish the ISO. One thing we want is to be able to give this
disc to students (or point them to the download), so that they can get
started quickly with robotics. So we really want this to be readily
usable, and therefore as an ISO.

> Spins SIG is a bit up in the air right now. There is supposed to be a
> discussion about the future of spins at Fudcon Tempe. If any of your group
> is there, look to participate in that discussion.

What does that mean? Unfortunately I will be back in Germany by that
time. Is there a way to get travel funding? I'd like to join and help
where I can.

	Tim

--
     Tim Niemueller <tim at niemueller.de>      www.niemueller.de