[Fedora-spins] spinkickstarts branch imminent

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Oct 11 16:29:43 UTC 2010

We will be branching spin-kickstarts very soon. I want to go over the details
in today's meeting with Kevin to make sure the nightly stuff isn't
disrupted. If other people have concerns they can respond here (soon) or
attend the meeting.

I'll be making a new spin-kickstarts package at about the same time.
It may not make it into the release because when the plan was made, the
update policy was different. But even so it looks, like we would likely
need an update anyway, since some issues have cropped up that may not
be resolved until after the freeze. (Having an update with the ks files
as of the release was listed as part of the plan, if there were updates
after the freeze.)