[Fedora-spins] Upcoming Fedora 14 Tasks

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Oct 12 14:50:51 UTC 2010

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 12:02:21 -0700,
  John Poelstra <poelstra at redhat.com> wrote:
> Start       End         Name
> Tue 12-Oct  Tue 12-Oct  Branch spin-kickstarts and build package from
> new branch
> Tue 12-Oct  Tue 12-Oct  Spins kickstart package Freeze
> Mon 18-Oct  Mon 18-Oct  Final Change Deadline

I am not sure what is going to happen with Spins SIG for F15, but if it
ends up being similar to this cycle, I think we need to do the spin-kickstarts
builds (for alpha and beta as well) and the branch about 8 days eariler
(relative to the freezes).

This gives time for the updated package to get through testing and end up
on the media without having to scramble to get testers.